NatSIP Briefing Documents and Papers.
NatSIP has published briefing documents and papers on a range of subjects, including:
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Baseline assessments for HI CYP
- Contributing to an EHC Plan - Briefing Notes for Parents
- Guidance for Parents: Funding for Early Years education for children with SI
- Mathematics - a programme to help primary school teachers develop deaf childen's numeracy skills
- Mental Capacity Act Briefing
- Transitions to university for VI YP
- Writing reports for non-specialist audiences - guidance for:
- Audiology professionals
- Eye health professionals
All of these are to be found in Briefing Documents, Papers and Reports section of the folder document library .