Where can I find/download the NatSIP model EHC Plans?
In the Model EHC Plans Section of the Document Library!
The following plans are available:
- Chloe - a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged two years ten months
- Daniel - a young person with a hearing impairment, aged eighteen.
- Eva - a child with vision impairment, aged nine
- Hannah - a young person with a vision impairment, aged sixteen
- James - a young person with multi-sensory impairment, aged seventeen
- Raj a child with multi-sensory impairment, aged five
- Robert a child with hearing impairment, aged eleven
- Rosie a child with a vision impairment, aged three
- Ruby - a child with hearing impairment, aged three
- Steven - a child with a vision impairment, aged five
EHC Plans & Assess-Plan-Do-Review
- Written by: Ian Noon
We are pleased to announce that revised versions of a number of the NatSIP Better Assessments documents have been published today (24 November 2016)
The following updated documents are available
- document EHCP Assessment Framework (VI)
- document EHCP Assesment Framework (HI)
- document EHCP Assesment Framework (MSI)
- document EHC Assessment Framework (All SI)
- pdf Writing more effective EHC Plans for CYP with SI
- document Completeable checklist from above document
- Written by: Steve J
NatSIP published this report on 22 February 2016:
Writing more effective EHC Plans for children and young people with sensory impairment - A section-by-section guide
This report aims to help ensure that Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans written for children and young people with sensory impairments contain the information mandated by the SEND COP 2015.
This will ensure that these children and young people (CYP) have all their needs clearly identified resulting in appropriate provision being defined and then delivered across education, health and social care so that these CYP can achieve better outcomes and, by so doing, improve their life chances.
This document is for all professionals who are:
- responsible for the overall production of EHC plans for children and young people with sensory impairment
- required to contribute to EHC plans for children and young people with sensory impairment
The report is available pdf here .